Good Energy

The guys at Good Energy have been really supportive and excited about the expedition, so much so that they have made a contribution which allows me to keep the blog regularly updated during the expedition, so they and everyone else can follow the journey. Good Energy supplies 100% renewable electricity sourced from wind, water, sun and sustainable biomass. CO2 from coal-fired electricity generation is one of the largest contributors to greenhouse gas emissions in the world. Switch your electricity supply to Good Energy using this link and not only will you be supporting the pioneering community of independent green generators, but for every sign up they get they’ll make another donation to help get the bus around the world. It helps you cut your personal CO2 emissions, helps them grow a great business, and helps me get round the world.


Tuesday 30 June 2009

Do something clever with your rubbish, - The New Biotruck Pledge

Each of the sustainably fuelled expeditions I've done in the past have had a pledge that people have signed up to as a sign of support.

Take the new Biotruck Pledge;

"If these wombles make it past my country in a scrap-yard bus running on rubbish, I'll do something clever with my waste, and the energy I use."

Comment here to tell us what you'll do, or what you've done and where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?